Thursday, June 19, 2008

700th

This is my 700th published post, I've been blogging for just over three years now. My rate of blogging had decreased significantly. I guess partly because I don't want to make you all feel sick with envy by blogging about wedded bliss day in and day out. Come to think of it I don't want to make myself sick either :)

In order to save money I've been strickly sticking to the speed limits, no drifting a little bit over any more for me. And it has made a difference, my mileage has increased by about 5%. I've also noticed that the roads are a bit quieter than they were last year and there seems to be an increase in the number of people pottling along at 50 miles a hour, I don't know if this is really so or just a bit of obsevation basis by me. 5% improvement in the miles I get isn't really going to cut it though I just paid for my first £50 full tank of petrol today, (our car takes about 42 litres) this time last year I was paying about £37 each time I filled up. The car is pretty good for mpg it can do about 425 on a full tank, unfortnately I drive 460 miles a week to get to work and back. It's not good, not good at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment